Wanted Used Seak Kayak!
a***@gmail.com
2008-04-03 13:58:02 UTC
I am looking for a reliable, used single sea kayak for this spring or
summer. This will be my first kayak and I am interested in keeping
initial costs faily low. If anybody knows of any for sale, or has any
suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron Brothers
743-2940
Alex McGruer
2008-04-04 12:37:35 UTC
Hi Aaron:
There is a new news group accessible through the web site www.kayakers.ca
this site has been spammed to death so we moved on.
I will try to repost it for you.
Alex
Kayakamakaze
2008-04-08 00:22:20 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I am looking for a reliable, used single sea kayak for this spring or
summer.  This will be my first kayak and I am interested in keeping
initial costs faily low.  If anybody knows of any for sale, or has any
suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Aaron Brothers
743-2940
Aaron,

You might consider contacting Stan Cook's operation which is based out
of Cape Broyle. They might have some of last year's fleet left over
from their end-of-season sale held last Fall.

Paul Boundridge
St. John's