May 16-19, 2008 - KNL Kayakers' Retreat
r***@pinetreelodge.ca
2008-03-19 20:05:38 UTC
Pinetree Lodge & Cabins has 9- 2 bedroom units available for a special
rate $120 per night based on 6 persons. Other units available at a
Special offer for KNL members - 10% discount off regular price for
Victoria Day Wknd. Also offering complimentary shuttle service To and
From Social "unoficially" to be held at Splash N Putt Cabins this
year. Looking forward to hearing from KNL members for traditional
Kayakers getaway. Check out our website: www.pinetreelodge.ca
******Email or call for more info.
j***@live.com
2008-03-19 21:59:42 UTC
Post by r***@pinetreelodge.ca
Pinetree Lodge & Cabins has 9- 2 bedroom units available for a special
rate $120 per night based on 6 persons.  Other units available at a
Special offer for KNL members - 10% discount off regular price for
Victoria Day Wknd. Also offering complimentary shuttle service To and
From Social "unoficially" to be held at Splash N Putt Cabins this
year. Looking forward to hearing from KNL members for traditional
Kayakers getaway. Check out our website:www.pinetreelodge.ca
******Email or call for more info.
I was told that the Official KNL Retreat was to be held at Splash N
Putt Cabins?? I certainly hope that this is the case as the service
over the past few years at Pinetree has been really bad!! Actually
assuming I am correct in my assumption about the the retreat being
held at Splash N Putt it would be my guess that its due to a massive
amount of complaints from members due to the poor service at
Pinetree. The big issue I believe was lack of hot water or at least
that was my big issue....
Leslie
2008-03-19 22:26:09 UTC
Hi Everyone,

On behalf of the Retreat Committee, please be advised that the
location of the KNL 8th Annual Kayaker's Retreat is Splash-N-Putt
Cabins. All of the events, including the registration, dinner, pub
night and presentations will be held at the Splash-N-Putt Conference
Centre.

A special rate of $120.00 per cabin per night (with no additional
charge for additional people) is in place for KNL members attending
the Retreat.

For more information on Splash-N-Putt please contact Mr. Av Sparkes
at: thesparkes (at) live.ca. To make a reservation, please call Mr.
Av Sparkes at 709-424-8889 or Bernice at 709-424-8923.

More information on the KNL 8th Annual Kayaker's Retreat will be up on
our website shortly.

Regards,
Leslie
r***@pinetreelodge.ca
2008-03-20 23:54:57 UTC
Post by j***@live.com
Post by r***@pinetreelodge.ca
Pinetree Lodge & Cabins has 9- 2 bedroom units available for a special
rate $120 per night based on 6 persons.  Other units available at a
Special offer for KNL members - 10% discount off regular price for
Victoria Day Wknd. Also offering complimentary shuttle service To and
From Social "unoficially" to be held at Splash N Putt Cabins this
year. Looking forward to hearing from KNL members for traditional
Kayakers getaway. Check out our website:www.pinetreelodge.ca
******Email or call for more info.
I was told that the Official KNL Retreat was to be held at Splash N
Putt Cabins?? I certainly hope that this is the case as the service
over the past few years at Pinetree has been really bad!! Actually
assuming I am correct in my assumption about the the retreat being
held at Splash N Putt it would be my guess that its due to a massive
amount of complaints from members due to  the poor service at
Pinetree. The big issue I believe was lack of hot water or at least
that was my big issue....
Pinetree Lodge and Cabins Owners is curious to know where this
extreme negative comment is coming from. Love to hear from you, so we
can address this concern , with reference to which cabins and how many
were sharing the
cabin to create the hot water shortage and was there a report to the
office regarding this. We have checked our last years registrations
and have not indication of Joan's Complaint. As far as we were
concenred we have had a great relationship with KNL over the many
years the members were our guests here at Pinetree for the Annual
Retreat. Joan and Jim Mercer