FS: Vehicle Roof Rack
Paul Boundridge
2008-04-17 20:23:15 UTC
One (1) "Frontier SportRack" roof rack (feet & crossbars) from my former1997
Honda CRV. Will fit many other vehicles but not the one I'mpresently
driving. Many kayak cradles & carriers can be connected firmly to the square
crossbars of this rack

Regular retail at CTC is $190 + tx; asking $125.

Reply to posting if interested.

Paul Boundridge
St. John's
L***@gmail.com
2008-04-30 09:19:06 UTC
Post by Paul Boundridge
One (1) "Frontier SportRack" roof rack (feet & crossbars) from my former1997
Honda CRV. Will fit many other vehicles but not the one I'mpresently
driving. Many kayak cradles & carriers can be connected firmly to the square
crossbars of this rack
Regular retail at CTC is $190 + tx; asking $125.
Reply to posting if interested.
Paul Boundridge
St. John's
Good morning Paul,
A friend of mine is looking for such a
rack. She has a Ford Focus. Would it fit on it? Does it fits with
Thule stuff? What would be the price? Is it still in good shape (no
rust)?
Thanks!
Mariève