new to Newfoundland
t***@hotmail.com
2008-03-10 22:05:51 UTC
hi everyone I'm looking for people to paddle with?
my name is isaac I have been paddling white water for maybe 12 years.
I enjoy creeking, river running and park and play. I'm located in
grand bank and I'm always up for paddling weekends or midweek!
my email is ***@hotmail.com or phone me at 832-3850
thanks isaac
Squidink
2008-03-11 01:43:50 UTC
wellkomen to the club. nice to find someone out around your way
interested in paddling. do any sea kayaking?
t***@hotmail.com
2008-03-11 02:09:30 UTC
Post by Squidink
wellkomen to the club. nice to find someone out around your way
interested in paddling. do any sea kayaking?
thanks yes I'm looking forward to exploring the coastline as soon as
I'm finished building my sea kayak!
DAVEMAC
2008-03-11 11:28:36 UTC
Hey Isaac

I've added your e-mail to my WW list, I'll send soething out later
today, so let me know if you don't get it.

Dave Mac
d***@esdnl.ca
2008-03-11 19:13:28 UTC
Hey, Isaac most of the rivers that we run are on or near the upper
Burin Peninsula. You can check out some of the river info at
http://www.kayakers.nf.ca/riversnl/ and some pics at
http://community.webshots.com/user/davemac115 or http://community.webshots.com/user/pop661

As Dave Mac alluded to, he is usually the contact sending out paddling
plans for a given day. Depending on weather, I'm sure we will be in
touch soon.

Darren
Richard Chisholm