Thanks Neil
b***@hotmail.com
2008-02-22 13:39:21 UTC
Excellent presentation last night, amazing pics.

Looks like you guys had the holy grail of paddling days in Placentia
Bay. Thats a rarity indeed!

Incase anyone forgot, I just figured I'd note the website Neil
mentioned for information weather/oceanographic data for Placentia
Bay. www.smartbay.ca

Brian
Kuviasuktok
2008-02-22 18:37:21 UTC
Good on you Brian for coming to the presentation from Whitbourne!

I suspect a few people were kicking themselves for not taking Neil up
on the paddle he posted last September. I am.

Tony R :-)
n***@nf.sympatico.ca
2008-02-22 20:37:43 UTC
Thanks guys,
It is a real pleasure to share photos from enjoyable paddles.

We all need to set our sights on getting out on the water more in
2008!

Neil