Reel Paddling Film Festival
The Outfitters
2009-03-19 13:34:14 UTC
Hi Everyone,

I just want to make sure everyone knows about the Reel Paddling film
festival, which is coming up again in April. We are very excited
about bringing the festival to St.John's again this year and if you
have yet to experience the Reel Paddling film festival your in for a
treat. This is our fourth year hosting the festival which brings the
world's best paddling films to our local community and inspires to
push the physical and emotional boundaries of the paddling
lifestyle.

Have you got friends or co-workers who are interested in find out more
about paddling, but haven't yet taken the plunge? Well this is the
perfect opportunity for them to see what its all about. This event
will be fun for families and people of all ages, so join us and
experience an evening of the best travel, action and adventure films
today's talented paddling filmmakers have to offer. All proceeds from
the event will be going towards the kids kayak day.

When: Saturday, April 25, 2009 @ 7:00pm (Doors open at 6:30pm)

Where: Inco Theatre in the Inco Innovation Centre, Memorial University
Campus in St. John's

How: Tickets are now available at The Outfitters: $10 plus HST in
advance, $12 plus HST at the door
the kayaker