the rather amazing upside down jim price
Squidink
2008-03-08 21:25:33 UTC
thanks Jim P for a great clinic on highs & lows, when to use them, &
how to properly execute same. And when all said and done, what I
really aspire to now is being able to hang upside down in my kayak
over a concrete floor without falling & cracking my nut. Jim, you're
pretty amazing.

paddlehands
2008-03-08 22:10:00 UTC
Post by Squidink
thanks Jim P for a great clinic on highs & lows, when to use them, &
how to properly execute same. And when all said and done, what I
really aspire to now is being able to hang upside down in my kayak
over a concrete floor without falling & cracking my nut. Jim, you're
pretty amazing.
Yeah Alison I agree with ya totally. Jim knows his sh$%! Plain and
simple. Excellent presentation. The upside down kayak hang was
priceless.

Stan
m***@mail.gov.nf.ca
2008-03-09 18:21:31 UTC
Not only is Jim a great kayaker ... and an all round good guy ... he's
a pretty darn good back country skier, too. He, Dave MacDonald, Tim
Hollett & I skied last week out of the hut at SW Gulch, next to the
Tablelands, in Gros Morne Park. A few photos from the trip are at
http://community.webshots.com/user/windowshade
under the heading SW Gulch 2008. (A limited edition DVD is also
available, on request; Warren Miller is not running scared.)

Malcolm
b***@gmail.com
2008-03-10 10:33:32 UTC
Post by paddlehands
Post by Squidink
thanks Jim P for a great clinic on highs & lows, when to use them, &
how to properly execute same. And when all said and done, what I
really aspire to now is being able to hang upside down in my kayak
over a concrete floor without falling & cracking my nut. Jim, you're
pretty amazing.
Yeah Alison I agree with ya totally. Jim knows his sh$%! Plain and
simple. Excellent presentation. The upside down kayak hang was
priceless.
Thanks Jim. That was a great session. I'll try not to
cheat.............
PaulB.
Alex McGruer
2008-03-10 13:57:25 UTC
It was fun to watch. Sandy had a ball, Cecilia learned a lot and Jim
found out the secong generation of Alex is better that the first.
(Fron Jurassic Park) "They evolved!"
Thanks jim that was a great session.
Alex
n***@nf.sympatico.ca